We are looking for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to work on one of our biggest, boldest and most exciting clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our passionate and multi-talented consumer team as the lynchpin of the team supporting the team in securing top notch coverage for the client that really impacts their business for the better. This role will work on the mobile experience (smartphones, tablets and wearables) side of the account which includes press office and campaign work. Working with some of the best PR professionals in the industry, this role requires a candidate that is well organised, has a passion for media relations and a focus on attention to detail. We are looking for someone who has a positive, can-do attitude and a yearning to learn more about consumer tech and grow as part of this coveted account team and award-winning agency.
We are looking for an Account Executive/Community Manager to join our growing and incredibly successful Social & Influence team. Working in the Social & Influence team, this hands-on role will involve splitting your time between two disciplines, exercising your skills on both project and retained pieces of business. 80% of your time will be community management focused with the remaining 20% dedicated to executing and managing paid social campaigns.
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our award winning Brand community. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on household names with a fun, great and friendly team who will teach you all you need to know as you take your first step into your PR career.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our Corporate community and work across some of Ketchum’s biggest, most exciting clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join at a time of growth and really support the team in driving industry-leading corporate PR work forward for our clients.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing and incredibly successful brand team working with some our most exciting clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for, and knowledge of beauty PR who can showcase this to our clients, during our busiest period.
Inspired Science is a full-service medical communications company staffed by over 20 passionate and scientifically-trained professionals. Founded in 2008, on the dual pillars of strategic insight and innovation, and a part of the Ketchum London Health offering, Inspired Science has access to the latest resources, research and training.